Preparation and smart packing are essential to keeping your stored possessions in good shape while helping you maximize space in your storage room.
Packing for storage
- Have blankets, draperies, and out-of-season clothing clean and ready to be packed on a hanger or wardrobe box.
- Pack books flat, not standing on end (which may cause damage to the spines). Books are extremely heavy, so don’t pack too many in one box.
- Drain gasoline and oil from lawn mowers and other items with small engines.
- Old photographs tend to curl over time. To keep them flat, place them between two pieces of cardboard and tape them together.
- Don’t overpack boxes. Overfilled boxes will rupture and topple when stacked.
- Heat-sensitive goods such as videotapes, albums, photographs and wood furniture are best stored in a climate-controlled storage room.
- Clean and dry your appliances. Keep refrigerator doors slightly ajar and use the space inside for additional storage.
Fill your storage space
- If you’re storing tables and other furniture, remove legs and disassemble to conserve storage space.
- Use shelving to take full advantage of the storage space.
- Store couches on end (except sofa beds).
- When packing your storage room, create a center aisle for access to all items.
- Store items you’ll need most often at the front of the unit.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Live in Manager & Fully Alarmed Facility
- State-of-the-art Facility with Climate Controlled
- Truck Available For Convenience (ask for details)
- Free Car Wash
- Convenient Location
- Access 7 Days a Week
Come on In!
OFFICE HOURS WEEK DAYS
Monday to Friday: 9:30am – 5:00PM
Office hours Weekends
Saturday & Sundays: 10:00am-4:00PM
secure customer access 7 days a week
Monday to Sunday: 6:00am – 10:00pm
7268 132nd St.
Surrey, BC Canada